[3830] IARU CT3EE SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU CT3EE SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 05:04:02 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: CT3EE
Operator(s): CT3EE
Station: CT3EE

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Madeira Island
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    0      0      0
   40:   14      0     13
   20:  169     57     56
   15:   69     27     38
   10:    0      4      4
---------------------------
Total:  252     88    111  Total Score = 147,630

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Nice Contest. I've made some qso's on my Home qth with 100w a tribander and a
dipol for 40m, on the south coast of the island.
Bands very noice, and signals to weak. I've tryed to give the multiplier
speccialy in CW, since no other station was operating this mode from Ct3 during
this contest. Cu again in the IOTA with CT9X in Porto Santo Island AF014.
Best 73 to all

Luis