[3830] IARU VA7ST SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU VA7ST SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 05:09:48 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: SO CW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:    4     0       2
   80:   47     0       8
   40:  155     0      22
   20:  223     0      44
   15:   23     0       8
   10:   10     0       4
---------------------------
Total:  462     0      88  Total Score = 127,248

Club:

Comments:

FT920, N1MM Logger
80, 40, 20 dipoles running E-W
Half-G5RV running N-S

Conditions seemed very good for a change, including the lower bands -- managed
to double my score and add 200 Qs to my best IARU effort (2002). Hit 100,000 pts
at 400 QSOs, meeting the goals that were forming as I got into the swing of
things. Ended up with one of my best-ever QSO counts from the home QTH.

Had a lot of fun. Power went out here at 2:20 a.m., and I lost half an hour
before the blackout was over.

73, Bud VA7ST