[3830] IARU DL2AA SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU DL2AA SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 11:02:55 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: DL2AA
Operator(s): DL2AA
Station: DL2AA

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Detmold
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:   0       11    11
   80:   0       37    21
   40:   0      243    47
   20:   0      472    63
   15:   0      221    52
   10:   0      127    29
---------------------------
Total:   0     1111   223  Total Score = 616,372

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Again a great contest! Unfortunately I lost an hour due
to a bad switch and a bad connector.
After the problems were fixed I decided to start on
10m but the rates where slow.
Finally 20m turned out to be the best choice.
I could not reach the number of mults from last year but instead
tried to improve the number of Q's. Again 40 was a bedlam
and lost some nice mults due to the high noise level.
The highlight was ZL2JR on 40m on Sunday morning.
Thanks for QSO Jim!
However, the fun was worth the effort!

73'

Maik