[3830] IARU OK1NR M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jan.ok1qm@volny.cz
Subject: [3830] IARU OK1NR M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:21:15 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: OK1NR
Operator(s): OK1NR (FATHER), OK1QM (SON)
Station: OK1NR

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Giant Mountains
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    19           15
   80:   138    39     30
   40:   202     3     41
   20:   337    77     54
   15:   240    63     51
   10:   151    68     32
---------------------------
Total:  1087   250    223  Total Score = 765,559

Club:

Comments:

Our second WRTC Style Contest. This year we were located nr Spindleruv Mlyn in
the Giant Mountains more than 1000 m high. The tribander was Spiderbeam @ 8 m
(first using - Virgin ant, worked very well) and G5RV @ 10 m that was good on 40
m but poor on 80 and especially on 160 m.
The condx were great during the whole weekend and we had a lot of fun with this
simple setup. We used only one radio TS850 because a desk in a cottage was too
small, hi. Thanks to all stations for nice contest.
Congrats to Vraka Men, M4K, to their great result. Thanks also to Ward, N0AX,
for this idea.
I am already looking forward on the third year.

73 and GL,

Jan, OK1QM