[3830] IARU DF0RI M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU DF0RI M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 06:32:27 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: DF0RI
Operator(s): DL8OBQ,DJ2QV,DK3DM
Station: DF0RI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Warstein
Operating Time (hrs): 22.5

  160:    24    0      20
   80:   159    0      31
   40:   356    0      49
   20:   746    0      68
   15:   464    0      65
   10:   256    0      47
---------------------------
Total:  2005    0     280  Total Score = 1,631,000

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Hi @ all !

The QSO numbers include CW and SSB together.

We had some problems in this. First our main antenna for 20/15/10
didn´t work together with the Acom 2000 PA so we had to use our 2nd
antenna (FB33 @ 17m) for 20/15/10.We think the coax has a problem....
Than we had no electricity for abt 1 hour and than we had a lightning over
our qth and had to take a break....
But all in all we had a lot of fun again and left space for improvements
next year ! :-)
Had a lot of fun with our new 2ele for 40m (@ 23m). It seems to work pretty
nice !
Thanks to Uli, DL8OBQ for a lot of antenna work he did one week before the
contest and to Maik,DJ2QV for coming over here to join us in this contest
again ! Thank´s to all who called us and see you all in the next one !

For the "Radio Taubeneiche Contest Team"

Heiko,DK3DM