[3830] NAQP RTTY VA7ST Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY VA7ST Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 23:11:14 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:    4     3
   40:  101    34
   20:  125    36
   15:    5     3
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  235    76  Total Score = 17,860

Club:

Team: TCG CanAms

Comments:

Conditions not as bad as I had feared they might be with previous days of
flares.

Lost my 80m high dipole just before dusk, so only 4 Qs there -- could have
worked a LOT more. Coax was shorted somewhere outside the shack. Grrr. Figured
I'd stick around on 40m and was pleasantly surprised by how well the lower 40m
wire worked out. Only worked one of my TCG Can-Am teammates, KE4OAR.

This contest is great -- made for a very enjoyable day. I enjoyed every minute
of it (except the 20 minutes or so in which I fiddled with a new PL259 hoping it
would fix the 80m antenna).

Thanks for all the contacts!

73, Bud VA7ST
http://www3.telus.net/va7st