[3830] ARRL FD K9ES/4 1A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD K9ES/4 1A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 18:17:53 -0700

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------

Club: Echo Sierra DX Club of Brevard County

Comments:

Plus 600 points bonus (100% emergency power, Media Publicity, Location in Public
Place, Information Booth, Message to SM, W1AW FD Message).
Operated from Longpoint Camp Grounds, Brevard COunty FL, on the southern end of
the barrier island 1/2 mile north of Sebastian Inlet.  Radio was IC756Pro2 with
TA33 at 22 feet, and Gap Titan mounted 10 feet off the shore line in the Indian
River.  First Field Day in 15 years without rain or thunderstorms.  Other areas
of Brevard got severe thunderstorms but we were spared.
We call our group the Echo Sierra DX Club of Brevard County, but we are members
of Florida Contest Group.  Go OJ !   Go CW !