[3830] IOTA N1DX Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bfrahm@colby.ixks.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA N1DX Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 11:18:40 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: N1DX
Operator(s): N1DX W0NO K0BJ K1TWF
Station: N1DX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NA-137
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:    3       2       10       3
   40:   73      25       13       5
   20:  265      23      363      38
   15:   14      10       17      12
   10:    1       1        1       1
Total:  356      61      404      59  Total Score = 476,640

Club:

Comments:

The drive-on island Bailey was more convenient and cheaper than last year's
Block Island RI. We went with verticla dipoles this year, utilizing a 4-square
on 20 that had great steerability.  The bands were healing Friday and we were
hopeful of a great contest, then more flares Saturday.......  Many thanks to
those who kept operating and gave us all SOMETHING to do! Great fun in any case.