[3830] EUHF Champ OH1F(OH1NOA) Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ OH1F(OH1NOA) Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 18:52:33 -0700
                    European HF Championship

Call: OH1F
Operator(s): OH1NOA
Station: OH1AF

Class: Mixed HP
QTH: Pori
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   68     21     39
   80:   71     64     47
   40:  150    140     53
   20:  132    151     55
   15:  125    101     53
   10:   99    139     53
---------------------------
Total:  645    616    300  Total Score = 378,300

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

EUHFC new rules don't welcome low-tech stations to operate for winning anymore,
so this one for me was more or less for fun - I knew that even if I am
accidently the first I am not able to get plaque from EUHFC Contest Committee.
So, here we go. Well, bands suck ... wait a minute ... then suddenly bands were
wide open, thanks to nice E-skip.

So I had fun but some problems with RF too (on CW). All 80m CW qsos were made
with 100w and GP.

TS-850SAT (+TS2000 as a backup, SO1R operation) + Alpha 91b
160m 2 x inv V
80m dipole (not used, RF problems), GP
40m dipole (only for RX), 3/2el yagis
20m 4/4el yagis, 4el yagi