[3830] NAQP CW W9RE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W9RE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 07:34:33 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   67    31
   80:  166    45
   40:  226    52
   20:  253    53
   15:  105    38
   10:   16     7
-------------------
Total:  833   226  Total Score = 188,100

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC-Indiana

Comments:

Didn't plan to operate full time but was having so much fun that I couldn't
resist!  Didn't have my regular antenna for either 40 or 80 (my zepp feedline
was shorted somehow) but that didn't seem to matter.  Activity was pretty good
considering conditions were presumed to be bad.  Late on Friday night the static
was so bad that I figured to take off time late but think that was not a good
idea now.  Thanks to all for the moves-that really makes this one a great
contest especially for SO2R.  Thanks to W9ZRX for the loan of a second radio
while mine is in the shop.

I think this is one of the best undiscovered stateside contests, it would be
interesting to see what would happen with a lot more stations.