[3830] WAE CW K5ZD Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5zd@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K5ZD Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 20:26:12 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K5ZD
Operator(s): K5ZD
Station: K5ZD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

   80:  122          27
   40:  213          34
   20:  196          38
   15:  287          39
   10:   20          12
-------------------------
Total:  838   830   150  Total Score = 646,020

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thought I would make a few QSOs and found conditions so good, I couldn't stop!

80m was great the first night.  Almost nothing the second.

No Eu on 10m the first day, but very good scatter opening on Sunday.  SN7Q had
the best scatter signal.  RU1A was very loud late, which is impressive
considering how far north and east they are.

Dear Europeans - please don't ask for QTCs when there is a pileup calling.
Please come back when I am CQing with no answers!