[3830] NAQP SSB K3ASK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kellyandrew@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K3ASK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 21:56:38 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K3ASK
Operator(s): K3ASK
Station: K3ASK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Pasadena, Maryland
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    1     1
   80:    8     7
   40:   55    26
   20:  151    35
   15:    2     2
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  218    72  Total Score = 15,696

Club: SCDC WE4YL

Team: We'd Rather Be Dragracing

Comments:

Propagation sucked big time!  20 shut down real early, and so did 40.  Very
surprised.  15 did open up for a little while, but then closed once again.  Went
scanning through 10 and heard a qso on 28400 but then quickly faded out.  This
was a OK QSO Party this year.  Looking forward to January NAQP.  Maybe band
conditions will be better then!

If you heard Gloria on the Air, that was me!  I don?t really know why I chose
that name, I think it was random.  That?s one thing that NAQP is cool for,
choosing your own names!  And I think that is partly what makes it fun!  But
anyway, It was 1:30 PM and AF4QZ and I were talking, and I had not come up with
a name yet, so we came up with one.  So I decided to go with Gloria!

Lots of fun!

Until next time...

73

Andrew "Gloria" K3ASK