[3830] NAQP SSB K8IR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K8IR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 00:01:57 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K8IR
Operator(s): K8IR
Station: K8IR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

  160:   10     7
   80:   39    24
   40:  104    39
   20:  134    39
   15:    8     8
   10:    9     5
-------------------
Total:  304   122  Total Score = 37,088

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Tough conditions. 10 and 15 were dead at the start, although there were a couple
of short openings later. The low bands were especially noisy.

I spent one off period building a 40 meter dipole that actually resonates in
the
phone band. Spent the 00 and half the 01 hours watching football.
Probably not the best choice for an off time, but we do have priorities here
in Packerland!