[3830] NAQP SSB W4ATL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W4ATL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 02:47:37 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: W4ATL
Operator(s): W4ATL
Station: W4ATL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:    2     2
   40:   97    33
   20:  143    36
   15:   12     6
   10:    9     4
-------------------
Total:  263    81  Total Score = 21,303

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC Team 1

Comments:

Dead bands and thunderstorms made this one rough for me.  I did figure out that
my new R8 does not play very well in its present site.  I guess I should move it
if I intend to use that antenna in the future.  Not sure where everyone was on
80.  I was able to check into the night time version of the Pig Farmer's net
instead of making NAQP QSOs.  Gave it up after that.