[3830] SARTG VE7GL SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve7gl@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] SARTG VE7GL SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 16:25:28 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: VE7GL
Operator(s): VE7GL
Station: VE7GL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Chilliwack
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:   27   285    19
   40:  103  1160    35
   20:  216  2650    68
   15:    6    75     8
   10:    2    20     3
-------------------------
Total:  354  4190   133  Total Score = 557,270

Club:

Comments:

Just over half the score from last year.  Found out too late the first night
that my one and only 80M antenna?s matching stub was broken so I missed out on a
ton of Q?s and mults. Spent a goodly chunk of the second day fixing it.  40M was
marginal to Asia but no short or long path EU?s came through and activity was
low.   20M was marginal with activity heard from only the big EU stations and
they were not that strong.  15M was horrific with a total of six Q?s.  Next to
no activity from JA on any band.  I have to wonder about that.  10M was
seemingly dead but I asked KH6GMP to wander up to 10M and he was S9+.  Go
figure.  Local thunderstorms and rain static did the rest of the damage.  There
is always next year...

Dale VE7GL
http://ve7gl.reboot.bc.ca