[3830] NAQP SSB WD0T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tdravland@pie.midco.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WD0T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 21:01:52 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 2hr

  160:    0     0
   80:   13    11
   40:   40    17
   20:   79    30
   15:   10     2
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  142    60  Total Score = 8,520

Club:

Team:

Comments:

A fun part time effort- this is a great contest! I was
only able to operate between work projects at home, watching the
kids, and work calling!
The bands did not sound good here at the beginning, but
got better later in the day as I checked back in.  15 and 10m were virtually
non-existant, heard no one on 10m.  I am currently running
a 300ft open wire fed loop at 30ft, more antenna would
be good, especially on 80/160m.
Best signal I heard was WA7LNW,on 20m,  he was very loud here.
Thanks to all who dug out my weak signal, and hope to work you in upcoming
events.  73, God Bless! Todd WD0T