[3830] SARTG LT0H(LU3HY) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu3hy@rccordoba.com.ar
Subject: [3830] SARTG LT0H(LU3HY) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 12:10:57 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: LT0H
Operator(s): LU3HY
Station: LU3HY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Argentina
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   80:    1      5     1
   40:   99   1450    47
   20:  311   4600    86
   15:  234   3465    54
   10:   35    510    19
--------------------------
Total:  680  10030   207  Total Score = 2,076,210

Club: R C Cordoba

Comments:

HI

When Don AA5AU said that ¨the band of 10m had opened up¨ I said NO in SA, but 5
minutes later the band was opened by 60 minutes (as always Don had reason).

In 80m many stations but they didn't possibly listen to SA, 300W in this band
seemed were not enough (problems with my dipolo for 80m didn't allow more power)

In general all well the 2 million points that it was my objective, for this
contest, could happen.

Tnx to all QSO´s pse QSL card via EA7FTR (buro or direct)

73´s Juan LT0H ( op LU3HY )