[3830] OhQP N8OT SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP N8OT SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 05:32:32 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: N8OT
Operator(s): N8OT
Station: N8OT

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Butler - Hamilton
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   58     62
   40:   97     75
   20:   18      9
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  173    146  CW Mults = 59  Ph Mults = 59  Total Score = 58,056

Club:

Comments:

Fun contest again, especially since I'm not up to much more that 12 hours at a
time any more.

Challenges this year included the QRN and 40 meter digital stations. Also, 2
brief power outages plus one about 10 minutes long. Thank goodness for a UPS on
the computer! 2.5 year old daughter on the lap for a while was also
interesting!

One thing that is different for me since I relied on the computer more heavily
this year - I spent more time looking at the computer screen than I did looking
at the radio - kind of wierd!

Did some station upgrading ahead of time. Needed a new antenna so put up a Spiro
D52 and added a Z100. Worked fine for what it is - no beams or anything here.
The CT17 and MFJ interface helped me be able to automatically log band changes
without having to manually remember. Only problem I had with my N3FJP software
was remembering to hit Enter before trying to log the next QSO!

All in all a good time was had here!