[3830] Rus RTTY K0HW SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] Rus RTTY K0HW SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 19:22:13 -0700
                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 11:35

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   28   155     6
   20:  151  1205    53
   15:   40   385    22
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  219  1745    81  Total Score = 141,345

Club:

Comments:

I enjoyed this contest, my second year on it, the date was changed which was
good and it was shortened from 2 days to 1 day.  I found the DX to be much
better with not many USA stations on but many stations active out of the USA.  I
never heard a signal on 80 and 10 meters even though I gave a few CQs.

I will see you in the next contest, next weekend has so many it will be hard to
choose.