[3830] WAE SSB P43E Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB P43E Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 17:12:32 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: P43E
Operator(s): P43E
Station: P43E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ARUBA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   11    10     7
   20:   72    85    25
   15:   63    22    22
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  146   117    54  Total Score = 30,245

Club:

Comments:

Just wanted to give out the P4 multiplier.  It was a complete S&P effort.  My
hats off to everyone that copied me in their pileups.

And for those of you wondering why you could hardly hear me, it is very simple.
4 days ago, we had a warning for hurricane Ivan.  What we got was the extreme
sides of Ivan and winds were at only 40 mph.  the eye however, was around 140
mph, and thus we did not feel much from Ivan other than the rain. Other islands
were not so lucky, and by the way, Ivan is still an active hurricane.

As a precaution the antenna was lowered (GM tower with hazer), and the guys were
planning on raising it back on Monday.  In the mean time WAE was during the
weekend.

So, if you worked me, this time, you really worked for the mult.  the antenna
was at just 2m off the ground.  Yes, only 2m! and LP.   Some people really have
great ears.  Congrats guys!

See you in CQWW... 73,  Emily