[3830] WAE SSB PJ2P M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB PJ2P M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 04:28:42 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: PJ2P
Operator(s): DL6LAU, DL8OBQ
Station: PJ2P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Curacao
Operating Time (hrs): 40

   80:  129    40    32
   40:  503   338    42
   20:  838   907    48
   15:  795  1017    46
   10:  117    20    21
-------------------------
Total: 2382  2322   189  Total Score = 2,249,148

Club: BCC & RRDXA

Comments:

Hi,

Uli and I had a very good time here at the PJ2T station (for station details see
http://www.pj2t.org).
We left DL on early Thursday morning arriving in Curacao 15 hours later. Friday
morning I gave Uli a brief island tour as I had visited Curacao last year for
the WWDX RTTY contest and we will leave again for DL today. So that would make
around 30 hours of travelling and about 40 hours of operating in the contest,
not too bad ;-).
We have seen many stations over the year but this one is for sure the most
sophisticated when it comes to go down here and just operate. In fact we might
have taken also a flight one day later arriving here 2 hours b4 the contest
without any problem (ok, Uli than would have had no clue how Curacao is like
:-))
10m opened for some time on Sunday but openings were very short and there was
very deep QSB.
We had BIG fun down here. Thanks for working us and see you soon again.

73sss

Uli (DL8OBQ) & Carsten (DL6LAU) @ PJ2T

Now to pack things to return to DL ....