[3830] ARRL Sep VHF KB1DFB(@KB1H) Limited Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb1h@myeastern.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF KB1DFB(@KB1H) Limited Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:24:49 -0700
                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: KB1DFB
Operator(s): KB1DFB KB1H W1MKM
Station: KB1H

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: FN41
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

    6:  239    29
    2:  175    35
  222:   43    18
  432:   66    20
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  523   102  Total Score = 64,464

Club: Eastern Connecticut Amateur Radio Assoc.

Comments:

Shaking the dust out of some K1JCL homebrew amps. Not able to run full power due
to shared power supply. Power is good! Wish we had more time on the air but as
always plans got changed and lack of operators. First contest since N1XS has
moved to Texas but we kept his voice on a DVP. We know he would have been here.
W1MKM made a QSO per beer and he does not drink much. We will continue to
improve the station for January. Thanks to all the QSYs and QSOs.