[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K0DI Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, david.b.kunkee@aero.org
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF K0DI Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 00:34:26 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:    1     1
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  375    62  Total Score = 32,922

Club:

Comments:

Our high point was making our first 10G QSO with a unit pieced together at the
last moment before the contest.  Low point was not completing a single Q on 900.
Still had a great time.  70cm played much better for us than in the past - this
time we enjoyed a good path to SF/Bay area. It was always a challenge getting
any signal over the Sierras from our previous location in DM16, even above 9000
feet, with 70cm suffering noticably more than 2m.

Thanks for the Q's

73,
Dave, K0DI