[3830] NA Sprint SSB K7ZS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K7ZS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:36:05 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K7ZS
Operator(s): K7ZS
Station: K7ZS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:   28      .5
   40:   76     1.5
   20:   47     1.0
---------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Caught off guard for this one!  Didn't know it was happening until I turned the
radio on - WHOOPS!  So, I will make the following 2 excuses for my poorer than
last year score!

1. Missed start of contest by 1 hour, so lost precious Q's on 20 mtrs
2. Thought it was LOW POWER ONLY (wrong contest, Newt!) and once I got started I
figured I would keep the amp cold and enter LP

Anyway, this one is lotsa fun, and it doesn't consume an entire weekend.  Best
of all, it's the signal that the (contest) season is upon us!

73 Kevin K7ZS