[3830] SAC SSB SM3W(SM3WMV) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sm3wmv@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB SM3W(SM3WMV) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 05:13:00 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: SM3W
Operator(s): SM3WMV
Station: SM3WMV

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Bäck
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:
   40:
   20:  774    65
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  774    65  Total Score = 109,785

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

I worked a few hour in the contest. Because of lightning I couldnt be active on
all bands. The lightning has ruined a lot of my station so lots of repairs need
to be made before CQWW CW which is planned to be worked from home. 6x2 switch
broken, a few 3x1 switches broken, stack switch broken, SO2R box broken and band
decoder broken...so a few things to repair or rebuild.

Equipment:
4el mono rotatable
3el mono fixed @JA
6el tribander fixed @EU
TS850SAT + 1kW amp

I had a fun first hour of 175 qsos, that is a record from my own station.

http://sm3wmv.sk2kw.se

//Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)