[3830] SAC SSB ES5TV SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tonno@lhv.ee
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB ES5TV SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 13:51:21 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: ES5TV
Operator(s): ES5TV
Station: ES5TV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Jogeva
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

   80:  142    36
   40:  106    36
   20:  136    39
   15:   76    26
   10:   48    22
-------------------
Total:  508   159  Total Score = 80,295

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

Great contest. Nice to have those 5 band excursions with skillful operators!:)
42 stations worked on 5 bands, thanks!

I wanted to beat my last years result and aimed at 500 QSOs. With 380 QSOs after
12 hours I hoped for even better but the second half was much slower.

It is a good contest to pratice SO2R, QSOs were spread almost 50-50 and this
year I designed CQ message to say 2 times that I am calling Scandinavian
stations only..and it worked!:) Had much less persistent callers.

Glad to work OX on 80 and 40, JW5 and OY6 on 80,40,20 and TF3 on 4 bands.

I hope RTTY loses popularity and we have more participants from Scandinavia in
the future because it is really difficult to stay awake when making 1 QSO in 10
minutes in those slow morning hours:)

73 and CU in EU Sprints on the next two weekends.
Tonno
ES5TV