[3830] CQ WW RTTY K0BX SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0bx@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K0BX SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 07:19:47 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K0BX
Operator(s): K0BX
Station: K0BX

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:
   40:   28    62       9       15    10
   20:  194   479      28       59    25
   15:  217   611       7       56    17
   10:    8    20       1        6     5
Total:  447  1172      45      136    57  Total Score = 278,936

Club:

Comments:

Friday night was a bust, conditions were very poor forcing me to go to 40 meters
which I normally never operate.  Found to my pleasure that it was open and
worked several Europeans.
Saturday and Sunday were very good.  I only did a part-time effort but loads of
Europeans stations.  I did noticed that there was a lot of new rtty'ers.  You
could tell because of some of the LONG exchange, my call three time, their call
three time, zone, name, names of their kids.  But at least they were on and
making contacts.
Rig Kenwood TS-850S/AT 400HZ filter
Drake L-7 Amp (sometimes)
4 element on 20, 3 on 15 and 4 on 10 meter beams.
BTW, I counted 10 stations in the contest from STL MO that I knew about! MO
should have been easy to work.

Joe K0BX
STL MO