[3830] CQ WW RTTY K9JS(@AI9U) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9js_j@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K9JS(@AI9U) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:04:58 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K9JS
Operator(s): K9JS
Station: AI9U

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:  146   190      39      16    14
   20:  457  1053      42      67    25
   15:    2     6               2     2
   10:
Total:  457  1053      42      67    25  Total Score = 141,102

Club:

Comments:

Just wasn't going to happen for me this weekend, RF problems Friday night, up
early Saturday mornimg to a broke sump pump and a half flooded basement - left
me just Sunday to play, life goes on

Submitted as SOSB/20M others Q's submitted for log checking

Quirks:

Saw a station calling CQ ARRL RU? Hmmm

A east coast M/M stopped by my run freq late Sunday afternoon wanting me to go
try 10, told them I'd try at the top of the hour, (I heard nothing on 10,
stopped by 15 and worked a couple guys) At LEAST you could have done is Worked
me on 20 before you left...

Only 1 station called me Jim (former call holder's name).

Thanks for the Q's, going to play CQWW SSB from NQ4I M/M, looking forward to it
and hoping Rick's station continues to be spared damage from the storm remnants
from the hurricanes

73
Jon
K9JS