[3830] CQ WW RTTY OK1VWK SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY OK1VWK SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 05:15:32 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: OK1VWK
Operator(s): OK1VWK
Station: OK1VWK

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: OL7R
Operating Time (hrs): 32

   80:
   40:
   20:  784  2012      50      85    34
   15:
   10:
Total:  784  2012      50      85    34  Total Score = 340,028

Club:

Comments:

For change, first contest in SO category under my private callsign and from our
multi station OL7R. My choice was 20m because its my favorite band and normaly i
am operating on this band and 160m as OL7R in multi categories. We made some
changes in setup our station before CQ WW date. For 20m we prepared Inv. V ant.
for better signal in EU and cabling with dividiers for beverages use in same
time 80 and 160m. Also we prepared coax stub filters from K2TR/K1TTT to 20 and
40m.

So WW RTTY contest was in my view very fine. Good JA propagation. In first hour
after start i loost maybe 15 QSOs from my log also SU8BHI zone 34. I repaired my
comuter and did continue in contest. Specialy thanks to XE1XOE Z6, YS1CRA Z7 and
ZS6BBK Z38. They come up to my CQ TEST and gave me important zone multipliers.
Now i didnt make zone 23. Was in contest any JT ???

Station setup:

TS870 with PA Tesla KVZ1AP(2x3-500Z)
power dividier/ant switch(1+1,1+0,0+1)
5el.(OK1XUV design) in 20m, Inv. V in 5m a.g.l.
Notebook Siemens/Nixdorf PCD-4N(CPU 80486SX at 25MHz)
Kantronics KAM v2.85
WF1B software v5.02 under MSDOS 6.22

Thanks to my multi contest friends for access to my self propagation and for
support. Congrats also to Vendy,OL9R which was operating SOSB40m near me on
second table. Thanks ofcourse to all who called me/us and next to see you in SSB
part of CQWW as OL7R. We will be ready again to multi category.

73 de Milan,OK1VWK