[3830] CaQP K6AQL/M Mobile HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, david.b.kunkee@aero.org
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6AQL/M Mobile HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:31:30 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6AQL/M
Operator(s): K0DI, K0KTZ
Station: K6AQL/M

Class: Mobile HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 29

  160:
   80:    84     3
   40:   187     5
   20:   968   127
   15:   247    68
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  1486   203  Mults = 57  Total Score = 1,689

Club:

Comments:

This year I enjoyed more QSOs with other California stations than any of my
other mobile efforts thanks to more time available for 80 meters.  Although, at
the other end of HF, a good run on 10 meters eluded me (again).  Also had a
frustrating problem on 40 meters early saturday evening - found that I had left
a relay attached to the resonator when I moved the tap and was effectively
coupling noise from the power inverter directly into the radio.  More noise,
just what every mobile station needs...

Thanks again to all of the stations providing repeat QSOs!  Incredibly, K5YAA
managed to work me 23 times this year with K4BAI and N8BJQ close behind.

Thanks for a great contest...

73,
Dave K0DI