[3830] CaQP KG6CMS(@W6SR) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg6cms@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP KG6CMS(@W6SR) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 21:38:20 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: KG6CMS
Operator(s): KG6CMS
Station: W6SR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ELD
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:   28      3
   80:   46     34
   40:   63     24
   20:  146    290
   15:  103    146
   10:   45     45
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

As usual, W6SR was a great host. Plenty of radios and antennas. Nice condx on 40
and 80. I won't mention my run in with the pig farmer %^) but will say it was
great to hear so many VE's and big-gun East coast stations running up big
scores. Speaking of big-guns, it'll be a struggle for MLDXCC to win the club
plaque with so many of our big guns working with restricted schedules. If we
pull it off it'll be because of our Bay Area club members who closed the gaps.
Big thanks to NCCC as the CQP sponsor! CU NxT yr