[3830] EU Sprint CW I3MLU(IZ3EYZ) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iz3eyz@virgilio.it
Subject: [3830] EU Sprint CW I3MLU(IZ3EYZ) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 07:06:41 -0700
                    EU Autumn Sprint, CW

Call: I3MLU
Operator(s): IZ3EYZ
Station: I3MLU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PADOVA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:
   40:
   20:
---------------------
Total:  208   Total Score = 208

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Forgot band by band breakdown and I didn't have them with me now.
Much more fun than ssb part. Played with a TS850(without cw filter) and 500w.
Could reach about 80qso's on 20m only due to several US(some were W7) with 001
number(tnx guys). Came on 80m at 18.15z, too late considering those pretty good
condx this time. Anyway that's only my 2nd ever sprint and 1st one on cw, I can
surely do it better!
Tnx to LZ4UU for 3bands also in cw part.

Cu CQWWSSB as IR4X M/S

Matt.IZ3EYZ