[3830] CaQP K6ZZ Cnty Exped LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6ZZ Cnty Exped LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:04:02 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6ZZ
Operator(s): K6ZZ, K6VR, N6KZ
Station: K6ZZ

Class: Cnty Exped LP
QTH: INYO
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:    0      0
   80:   82     37
   40:  214     54
   20:  201     78
   15:  199     92
   10:   43     59
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Edwards AFB Range Engineers

Comments:

Another CQP from the volcanic rocks of Fossil Falls in suburban Inyo county.  As
always, we had a blast.  This was a last minute relatively low-key effort on our
part.  We brought an Icom 706, Yaesu 897 and Kenwood 440, a few batteries and 3
verticals.  This was our fifth trip to Inyo county for CQP.  We'll most likely
return again next year.  Thanks for the QSO's!  73, Bob K6ZZ