[3830] N8LXR/M preliminary score, 2004 PA QSO Party

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] N8LXR/M preliminary score, 2004 PA QSO Party
From: MORSENUT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 19:24:36 EDT
N8LXR/M
2004 PA QSO Party
Entry Class:  mobile

80 METER CW:                   147
OTHER CW:                        602
SSB:                                   212

TOTAL QSOs:                     961

COUNTIES WORKED:         63  (Missed CRA, CUM, FOR, and JEF)
SECTIONS:                         45

TOTAL MULTS:                    108

TOTAL QTHS
OPERATED FROM:            17 PA counties x 500 bonus points = 8500 points

# QSOs with W3UU:            8 X 200 bonus points = 1600 points

SCORE:

1409 QSO POINTS X 108 MULTS = 152, 172
BONUS POINTS:                             10, 100

TOTAL SCORE:                                162, 272

A big improvement over my last (and first)  mobile effort in 2001, which was
just over 100,000 points.

I had a great time and thanks to everyone for the Qs.

Hats off to the Nittany ARC for sponsoring PAQP and also to the W3UU bonus
stations operators for a job well done...not to mention my non-ham friend and
driver Lee who got me through the contest and back home in one piece...and Bob,
K3KDK, for giving us a place to stay overnight at his home in Mifflin County.

CU next year for PAQP!

Tim
N8LXR