[3830] JARTS KC5YKX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS KC5YKX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 17:49:13 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: KC5YKX
Operator(s): KC5YKX
Station: KC5YKX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Gulf Coast of Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   80:    1    2     1
   40:   13   30    12
   20:   22   57    18
   15:   63  177    46
   10:    4   12     4
------------------------
Total:  103  278    81  Total Score = 22,518

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Not a good weekend for a contest. Playoff baseball...HOW ABOUT THEM ASTROS! Plus
college football...HOW ABOUT THEM AGGIES! WHOOP! Plus I have a pretty nasty
cold. Conditions seemed down? 10 opened for a bit to the south and east. 15M was
hoppin for the east coast but just would not get going here. Very hit and miss.
20 was way off at least for me. 40 was alright, I just did not spend enough time
there. 80...phtttttttttt, not with my antenna! Had a good time for little bit I
could get on. All S&P and looking for new ones.

FT-1000MP MKV @ 100W
TH3MK3 @ 13M
40/80 Trapped V at 11M
Writelog w/ MMTTY