[3830] CQWW SSB N0FP SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ford@cmgate.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N0FP SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 16:25:52 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N0FP
Operator(s): N0FP
Station: N0FP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:   10     5        4
   80:   25     7        7
   40:   33    11       22
   20:  178    26       76
   15:  176    25       70
   10:  155    18       59
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

What a weekend!  The high bands were in pretty good shape for this time in the
sun spot cycle.  My 40M game needs work.  The rest of the planet appeared too
busy to bother with Topband.  Even 80M was tough to find Qs.  But then, living
in the black hole makes a difference.  I sat and listened to a station in Belise
working EU on 80M at a pretty good clip.  Not a whisper here.  And it wasn't as
if I didn't try either.  I was lurking the bands until 11:00z Saturday AM.

Great fun.

Thanks for the QSOs and see you in the CW segment.

Ford-N0FP