[3830] CQWW SSB K6QK SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6qk@amsat.org
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K6QK SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 16:31:52 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K6QK
Operator(s): K6QK
Station: K6QK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: San Diego
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:    -     -        -
   80:    2     2        2
   40:   14     8       11
   20:   20    10       10
   15:   93    20       37
   10:  106    20       40
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Started the contest on the wrong note with an amp keying line problem that I
didn't isolate until 10 PM local.  After the repair I lost any initial momentum
one might have had.  Saturday was intrupted by an ARES demonstartion until late
afternoon.  I did manage to get on Sat. evening and Sunday to do my S&P
routine.
Ten and 15 were good for me as my box score shows.  If I wanted to do better I
just need more seat time.  " I'll do better next year."

Thanks to all who made it enjoyable.

73,
Harv
K6QK