[3830] CQWW SSB K3OO(@K3OOOOO) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3oo@k3oo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K3OO(@K3OOOOO) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 06:43:50 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3OO
Operator(s): K3OO
Station: K3OOOOO

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 39

  160:   29    13       22
   80:  197    17       77
   40:  268    25       92
   20:  839    40      141
   15:  831    36      126
   10: 1078    32      128
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

What a fun weekend!
Things seemed to be kind of slow for me until 1842z Saturday. I just could not
seem to get any good runs going. To my surprise I found 14159 very clear and
started CQing. By 2125z had 414 qso's in the log a 200/hr average. My best ever
from here on 20M.
10M Sunday morning was absolutely amazing. I thought I had been transplanted to
the Caribbean and not operating from the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania.
I started my run at 1251z on 28744 and stayed on that frequency until 1714z.
When TF8GX called in for a double mult I figred it was time to move on. In a
little over 4 hours worked 803 qso's, a 200/hr average. The peak hour was a 275
hour during that time.
Btw, the antenna is a tribander at 100'.
Sure hope 10m is like this for the CW weekend.
73,Rick K3OO