[3830] CQWW SSB K1TEO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jdklein@hewitt.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K1TEO SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 08:22:39 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CT/FN31
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   82    16       44
   15:  125    22       62
   10:  370    30       99
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

What a nice surpise to turn on the rig Saturday morning at about 1115z and find
10 meters open with big sigs to Africa. Spent most of my limited time on 10
meters after that. Unfortunately I wasn't around much either morning to run EU
but had fun S&Ping new ones during the afternoons when I got on. Maybe we'll get
lucky and have one more go at 10 M in a month on cw - sure will miss it over the
next few years!