[3830] CQWW SSB NB1B(@W1KM) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nb1b@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NB1B(@W1KM) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 16:45:45 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NB1B
Operator(s): NB1B, W1KM, W1FJ, K1XM, K2AJY, K3NA
Station: W1KM

Class: M/M HP
QTH: MASS
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  103    14       49
   80:  673    24       92
   40:  366    25       99
   20:  984    38      143
   15: 1172    36      140
   10: 1212    33      143
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Anyone for a M3 category?  We never had more than 3 transmitters going, a number
of hours we only had 2 transmitters going, and in the early morning hours we
only had 1 transmitter going.

As KC1XX reported, we also seemed to have been affected by unsettled conditions
on Saturday.  It was hard to get runs going on anywhere but 80M on Saturday-
even when there were pile-ups calling you, the signals were weak and hard to
pull out of the noise.  Mults were plentiful, but no volume.  In one of the few
times in my memory, we made 500 more QSOs on Sunday than on Saturday!  Sunday on
10M was pretty spectacular- 2 hrs of almost 200/Hr.

All in all, it was as much fun as a phone contest can be!