[3830] CQWW SSB PY2SBY SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PY2SBY SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 04:40:53 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PY2SBY
Operator(s): ELVIS
Station: PY2SBY

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: SAO PAULO
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 1596    34      119
------------------------------
Total: 1596    34      119  Total Score = 700,128

Club:

Comments:

Equipment Description:

        ICOM746
        ANTENNA CUBICAL QUAD 6 ELEMENT
        TOWER 6 METER

        I work normaly in this category more that 4 year but I made a
prepare me like never before.   I change my radio before one TS140 and
my antenna 5 elements with the same size in the 3 director and the new
one work much better that the 5 el.     I get one good information here
with Julio PY2EJ that help me to do a heaset to my radio to made easy
to work.        After that I try to check the propagation and undestand
how its work but in the contest all change and I stay lost with the
conditions.     I beleive that the propagation was good but I beleive
if I get the same conditions in the two days was good but in the first
day the propagation was much better that the second day. In the first
24 Hs I get 1030 QSO's but in the second 24 Hs I get just nearly 550
QSO's but I beleive if I don't made all that I will made a bad quality.
        I want to say thanks for all stations that talk with me and
hope to meet in the new contest.

                        73 from PY2SBY Elvis.