[3830] CQWW SSB N5DO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N5DO SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 17:37:26 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   24    12       19
   40:   93    18       53
   20:  168    22       71
   15:  398    33      102
   10:  276    28       80
------------------------------
Total:  959   113      325  Total Score = 1,151,502

Club:

Comments:

I had work related activites on Friday evening and off and on Saturday, so I
decided to operate single band 15M, HP.  However, when 15 closed Saturday night
I decided that I was not going to be very competitive and that it would be more
fun to go all band.  I was glad I did when I discovered that 10M was wide open
on Sunday.  I thought I might not see conditions like that for another 5 or 6
years!  Again, lots of fun.