[3830] CQWW SSB S57WTT SOSB/80 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB S57WTT SOSB/80 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 01:18:13 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: S57WTT
Operator(s): S57WTT
Station: S57WTT

Class: SOSB/80 LP
QTH: Bukovica jn65uv
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:  501    10       57
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

CQ World-Wide DX Contest

CALL: S57WTT    MODE:__PHONE__  LOCATION: Bukovica JN65UV

                                        .
CLASS:        Single Operator
              Single Transmitter
        X     Low Power (100W or less). Power used:               .
X     Single Band:
  80          .

        QSOs    QSO points      Zones   Countries       Multipliers     Score
160m:      0             0        0
80m:     501    520     10       57
40m:       0             0        0
20m:       0             0        0
15m:       0             0        0
10m:       0             0        0
Totals: 501     520     10      57      67      34840
Station Description:
Antenna(s):
Operators:
Remarks (Biggest thrill in Contest, funniest story, comments, etc.):
Club Competition /Minimum 3 logs:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and regulations
of the contest.
Signature____________________________________________ Call
 .
, S57WTT

80m Summary
Zones
5   14  15  16  17  18  20  21  23  33

Countries
3V     4U1I   5B     9A     A6     CN     CT     CT3    DL     EA
EA6    EI     EK     ER     ES     EU     F      FP     G      GD
GI     GM     GW     HA     HB     HB0    I      IG9    IT9    K
LX     LY     LZ     OE     OH     OH0    OK     OM     ON     OZ
PA     S5     SM     SP     SV     SV9    T9     UA     UA2    UA9
UR     VE     YL     YO     YU     Z3     ZA