[3830] CQWW SSB D4B(4L5A) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, at@at-communication.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB D4B(4L5A) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 00:38:26 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: D4B
Operator(s): 4L5A
Station: D4B

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MONTE VERDE
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  259    16       72
   80:  270    20       77
   40:  497    26       89
   20: 2716    40      150
   15: 1994    36      144
   10: 3401    35      142
------------------------------

Club: ATCC

Comments:

Have a terrible cold and my voice is not good atall
 Not even sure if I will be able to operate 24 hour but I decide why not try
 I use mentol to help my voice during the contest
 Have some problem with computer also and some qsos lost
 I try to get it back but not so much luck
 Special thanks for everyone who moove with me
 Thanks to D2PFN for 3 band contact and ZD8I for ZD8 and zone 36 on 5 band
 Zone 36 again was quite difficult this year and for me personnally zone 1 is
very very rare
 Still have cold but I hope I will feel better for CW contest
           73             Al 4L5A/D4B