[3830] CQWW SSB NJ4M(@K1TO) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1to@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NJ4M(@K1TO) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 12:27:46 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NJ4M
Operator(s): K1TO, WD4AHZ
Station: K1TO

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   13     8       12
   80:   37     9       24
   40:  141    19       59
   20:  353    30       97
   15:  605    33      112
   10: 1037    33      121
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

More emphasis on tower/antenna repairs and station work than on operating.
WD4AHZ was sick, so we went "2-transmitter, 1 voice" with 'AHZ pushing memory
buttons with K1TO's recorded voice most of the time.  Mary Ann even asked me at
one point if Ron was really operating or not.  My memories of the weekend are
filled with seeing all the neat stuff that Ron logged at the other position,
while pumping my fist at each new multiplier (a poor man's multiplier bell).
Ron worked EA8ZS on 160, YC9WZJ on 10, etc, etc, etc.  ThanKS to WX0B for
getting the Six Pak back so quickly.

Very little packet usage - not wired into the network and only resorted to
peeking at it a few times.  Much more fun to find the stuff ourselves and avoid
pileups.

Terrific efforts at K3LR and VP2E - great stations with great ethical operators
enjoying the game.

73, Dan, K1TO and Ron, WD4AHZ