[3830] SS CW WD4AHZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WD4AHZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 07:41:13 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WD4AHZ
Operator(s): WD4AHZ
Station: WD4AHZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:    0
   80:  118
   40:  100
   20:  316
   15:  200
   10:   30
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Fun contest!!  Could actually do a little running with my wire on 80 and 40 ...
that NEVER happens!

Ran across VY1JA with a big signal on 10, so bagged Jay in the first half-hour
... which I took as a good sign.  Had AL7B call me on 15 Saturday night, and got
KH6NF on 40 Sunday morning (he called me if I remember correctly).  I was CQ'ing
on 20 and tuning around with the 2nd VFO, when I found K2NNY looking for WCF ...
and I still needed NNY ... so we happily "swapped" mults.

Last 2 mults needed, were AL and AB.  After a couple hour break watching
Football, I found VE6EX low on 20.  A while later, noticed short skip on 20, so
decided to find a frequency and run a bit.  KC4TEO (AL) was the second caller
for the Sweep at 2137Z.

Hour 23 was slow going.  With the Aurora and not much new to work, decided to
hang it up an hour early.