[3830] SS CW K1KI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, frenaye@pcnet.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K1KI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 08:22:07 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K1KI
Operator(s): K1KI
Station: K1KI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  139
   40:  760
   20:  215
   15:   81
   10:   95
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Hadn't done a real serious CWSS in a really long time.  Found out that it's
harder than I remembered, even without the flare and aurora!

Got a rough start (K5ZD was racing ahead of me) and finally got in the grove
around 01z.    Had a sweep by 0550z - with the last three being VE2 NNY and YT,
so I could relax a little bit.

40m was the money band for me.  Never seemed to get enough of a run going
elsewhere.  Did have a decent time on 10m for the first hour and a half though.
Thanks for the QSOs - will have to try it again next year.

           -- Tom