[3830] SS CW VY2/AJ6V(@VY2TT) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, eddrad@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW VY2/AJ6V(@VY2TT) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 07:18:37 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VY2/AJ6V
Operator(s): AJ6V
Station: VY2TT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Bloomfield, PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Many thanks to Ken VY2TT (aka K6LA) for the use of his fine station and for his
gracious hospitality.

Sustained high winds forced me to use low power into a low inverted vee on 40.

The aurora wiped out the last three hours of the contest for me completely.

Other than that, everything was fine.  Conditions on Saturday were superb.

Missed VY1 and PAC.

I worked four or five MAR stations, so you can't say we were rare this time!

73,  Ed  AJ6V