[3830] CQWW SSB K8AZ M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tlee@taftlaw.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K8AZ M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 10:06:31 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K8AZ
Operator(s): K8AZ, K8BL, K8MMM, K8NZ, N8AA, N8TR, W8CAR, W8KIC, WB8K, WT8C
Station: K8AZ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   32    14       30
   80:  154    21       73
   40:  473    32      111
   20: 1009    40      153
   15:  930    36      141
   10:  762    32      136

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Congrats to the teams at KT1V, K1KI and K1IR.  At 'AZ, we got off to a rocky
start, with K8AZ getting shanghaied with a work emergency at 21z on Friday and
unable to focus on the contest until Sunday morning.  Aside from the usual run
of minor equipment problems, the station played well, although we really missed
the 4x5L10 EU stack, which had been redirected SE in anticipation of the return
to doldrum 10m propagation which never occurred.  CU in the CW test!

73 de K8AZ