[3830] SS CW N4ZZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N4ZZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:20:51 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N4ZZ
Operator(s): N4ZZ
Station: N4ZZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: tn
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  358
   40:  442
   20:  331
   15:   42
   10:   13
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

One of the few times I have gone hunting and wished that nothing would show up
to shoot,I got my wish and was able to get back for a nap before the ss started
up.  Tennessee changed opening muzzle loader season to start on saturday
instead of monday.  After a few hours at the beginning of the contest I was
thinking maybe I should have stayed in the woods as I was falling way behing the
leaders.  With the crazy band conditions 80 meters really came through for me
with great rates that gave me encouragment to continue.  73 Don n4zz